Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Accord!

My gosh.. my Accord has been serving me well all this while but just one thing bad about it.. High consumption of petrol! It really does.. plus I need to pay about RM100 for a full tank. Accord runs well onli during cold and rainy days when it feels like it.. U can feel the difference when u accelerate.. It has this particular sound when u accelerate on straight roads.. Haha, but nowadays that feeling hardly comes la..=( Have to push it quite hard to make it move now..but otherwise it serves me well la.. bringin me from one place to another.. bringin me and Evelyn around safely.. ahah..never had a major accident with it also.

It's quite solid la.. I'm just waiting for somebody to hit the back of my car cause the paint at the back is cracking d. N I need the person who hit me to pay for the damaged done plus I can even repaint and touch up the entire car. Haha, till now still waiting for that lucky person to hit my bumper at the back.. a slight hit will do.. not too much also la.. I'll charge him more.. can even add a turbo! Just kiddin la.. not so evil.. just wanna upgrade the sound system or something la with the money i'm conning him..

.. actually very lucky to be able to drive it once I got my license.. Thanks Dad! Keep on the good work Accord.. Will wash you once in a while ya.. U know, no point washing it when it keeps on raining nowadays.. I'll be like "Nooooooooo" it's raining!! I just washed my car!! To see it sparkling clean makes me happy.. I dun even wanna drive it cause scared dirty.. ahha...

Accord rocks!! Will miss it la.. parents gonna sell it once I leave for Manchester..they said no point keeping it d.. sob..

No comments: