Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fashion in Motion!





Thanks to Evelyn, I had to courage to take out my camera, small compared to the others with huge lenses to shoot the fashion show in midvalley. Those uncles, wonder where they get their money to buy those lenses.. i was there more to look at lenses than the models actually.. ahah..admiring the lenses..



As was kinda of amateur in taking photos.. tried my luck, with my D80, never end to amaze me.. ahah.. although the user(me) is kinda of amateurish..



Here are some photos of the models..


Evelyn thinks he's cute.. but i dun really agree though.. i like this other guy more.. haha..

It's nice shooting fashion shows.. cause i like to take potrait shots.. mm.. need to improve my skills somehow.. haha.. ciaoz!

11 comments:

Jay Low said...

i agree with your taste... he is cuter... haha...

so when can i see the photos u took during the dance competition?

The Rice Pot said...

the second guy is def cuter but no other better looking models? I'm shocked

Saphion said...

Nonono! The first guy is CUTER!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

aiyah.. posting error.. try again:

cute guys ah? depend on your taste loh. malaysian male models look mostly the same, don't be shocked.

eh, second guy have to watch out for shadows oh, taruh flash kau kau.

and fashion photography is a category in its own, wouldn't call it portraiture lah.

haha, sengaja buat kacau only! ok lah, i'll leave you alone..

KennLim said...

Evelyn:hehe.. see see.. Jay agreed with me.. ahah

William:aiseh.. u memang kacau.. ahah.. tat time i switched off my flash ma.. n ISO wasn't high enuf.. ahha..

Suet May:this two were the better looking ones d.. ahah..

Jay: Oh! i'll post them today la.. ahah.. special request.. but my shots weren't tat great.. i think the best are chen fong's la..

Jay Low said...

eve's taste a bit off this time... haha... =P

if can i'll pass u a thumbdrive la... who will most likely compile them?

KennLim said...

This i'm not very sure.. i'll pass u my photos la.. but i not sure cf got delete his photos or not la.. better ask him first.. william always keep one..so no worries..

Jay Low said...

ok! thanx!

Saphion said...

My taste is so not off ;p I really believe the first guy has the boyish cuteness.. the pic Kenn posted don't do him justice!!!

Jay Low said...

it's ok la... everyone here says the 2nd 1 is better...haha... next time la... haha...