Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blog Revival

It's been quite some time now since I've updated my blog. I guess it's time to "revive" it and I hope I'll be able to really put in some good entries.

Let me see what I can talk about in the future:-


  1. Life in Preston (where my base hospital is)

  2. Manchester with Evelyn

  3. Travel

  4. Accord

  5. My passion for old mobile phones

  6. Ebay and Amazon

to be continued..


Anyway, next week is my Progress Test (to see how much we've progressed) and it's something like EOS 5 plus more clinical stuff which I didn't really prepare myself. The other University of 'Man'chester students are not really bothered with the exam. And I just couldn't understand why. Why?



  1. Is it too easy?

  2. Too difficult till they gave up on studying for their exam?

Haha, I guess I'll have to see how it goes..

Eve and Kenn


-Kenn-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

REVIVE YOUR HEAD LA,
die die la...the dead shall no speak.
hahaha, how you doing dude?