Saturday, August 18, 2007

iPod Shuffle






Yay! I bought an iPod Shuffle 1Gb at RM147.

Machines were giving out 50 units of iPod Shuffle 1Gb to first 50 customers yesterday on the 18th of August. They advertised on the day before in the Star Newspaper. Being a very much "kiasu", I was quite determined that I wanna get it yesterday.

I woke at 5! Got ready and rushed over to the Kelana Jaya LRT station to take the earliest train to KLCC. There were no cars on the road and it felt very chilly in the morning. How i wish Malaysia is not so hot. Haha! Anyway, I reached KLCC at around 7 and quickly rushed up to Machines in the 3rd Floor to see that there were no one there at all. I was the only one there.

After 5-10 minutes, a group of 4 and 3 came. Unfriendly group of people, so I stood there in front of the shop waiting for them to open at 10. 3 hours till I can get the iPod shuffle. I didnt bring any water or food at that time and wasn't very willing to let people take my place because machines only gives out 10 units each session.

After waiting a gruelling 3 hours, no food and water and only one trip to the toilet ( I asked a guy I met there Shawn to "chup" the place for me), I've got my first Apple product, iPod shuffle 1gb and I was the first to get it! Behind me, there were 70-80 people lining up creating a big commotion. First time being so crazy, ahaha...

Some pictures above..=)

4 comments:

Saphion said...

Hehe.. I'm most probably getting my Ipod nano in KL, the Singapore deals are ok.. but I feel like I'm getting more accessories than I need.

KennLim said...

iPod nano is cute n cool. If got money surely get the nano la.. got screen to see somemore.. haha..see got good deals or not dear..=)

Saphion said...

Hehe..you bought me a nano instead for yourself.

Saphion said...

Hehe..you bought me a nano instead of for yourself.