Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tailgate-ers!

According to "Undang" when we first start to learn how to drive, we should distance our car from the car in front about one car's length. And, we all know that if let's say (touch wood ok?) somebody hits your car from the back, it's his or her fault! Then you have to report police la.. this and that.. and make a big commotion out of it..

TAILGATE-ers......are drivers who just likes to see the bumper of the car in front on close range.. or they like to smell exhaust smoke...

But still, I'm amazed by drivers who tailgate other cars by just inches from bumper to bumper. No kidding man.. I've seen it before! I'm truly amazed by the tremendous courage and skills of the drivers cause they don't fear death! I hope they can channel their skills and time into other more useful things. I really wonder, have they thought that if the car in front brakes suddenly he would "confirm" crash onto the car infront? Maybe it's the thrill of chasing or dogfighting.. when somebody drives away from you and to prove that you're as fast, you chase him down or overtake him, to show him or her that, you're just too slow....

Actually, after doing much research (not that I tailgate cars to find out okay..), this might be of help if you want to learn how to tailgate:-
1) Just think that the car infront won't stop suddenly..
2) Try to observe the car infront of the car you're chasing, once that car flashes its brake lights, start braking!
3) Don't always brake even the car infront flashes its brakes light..
4) Just step on the accelerator to keep up your speed!
5) Have enough courage and guts!

But, anythin further, you have to look for the pros.. not me! I won't be liable for any accidents caused alright..? Anyway, I'm sure my friends would know what is best for them. As for me.. it really depends on situations.. when there's a irritating car behind me following me to close.. Why Not? ahaha.. then you can see me along with my trusty Accord 2.0 Liters..trying my best to chase the car down... ahaha...

No comments: