Thursday, July 26, 2007

DIY Flip It!

Haha! I made my own DFD Flip It Pro! In case you all don't know, it functions as a bounce and diffuser for the external flash unit. The retail price is a whooping RM 160 for few pieces of plastic. If my dad knew that I've bought it, i might get killed.. ahha..but i didn't, I made it my self.. n here u go! Kenn made an exact copy of it and guess how much...? RM20.. it's actually cause the Velcro is expensive, around RM10 d.. So here is it..!
The picture above is the pirated version.. ahahha...DIY version..

The picture above is the original flip it! Got it from their website..http://www.dembflashproducts.com/flipit/

3 comments:

Saphion said...

So now you're in a DIY craze la..

Unknown said...

haha, good job! looks almost like the original. can make and sell oh. i make the packaging lah, you make the flip-it. we go preston and sell. £20 each! lol.

f1point0 said...

This is awesome! I ordered the Demb flip-it and also thought I can't believe how much money I paid for this. Can you provide details on how you were able to construct your own version? Thanks...